It is currently national volunteers week, and Public Health Wales have launched a national survey to find out more about the behaviour, motivations and challenges of both formal and informal volunteers.
If you have actively been involved in supporting others in their community in any way please fill in their survey.
This will help Public Health Wales and partners understand the importance of the community-led support that took place in Wales during the pandemic. This will allow them to better plan how to improve health and wellbeing in communities across Wales in the future
The link to the survey link is here: https://bit.ly/3ezWtG4
Free NHS Hearing aid maintenance and repair Knighton clinic at The Comm Bowling Green Ln, Knighton LD7 1DR 3 rd Tuesday of the month 10am-1pm NEXT CLINIC TUESDAY 20th April 2021
• Batteries will only be issued with hearing aid repairs and not on their own
• Hearing-aids must be placed in a labelled envelope with a name, issue and contact details of return
• A member of the RNID team will collect the envelope from the client, outside the venue
• Clients will be asked to wear masks when handing over their aid
• Clients can either wait in their vehicle or return later to pick up their hearing aids. The will not be allowed to wait inside the premises
• Hearing-aids can be dropped off by friends or family on behalf of the user
• In addition to the new distanced sessions, RNID continues to support NHS hearing aid users over the phone and email
For more information:
Call Rachael Beech on 07552165800 or email: Rachael.email@example.com