What’s on in the week ahead:
Monday May 7th : Library closed .
Tuesday May 8th : Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 3pm - 6pm
• Welsh class in Dressing room. 9.30 – 11.30 & 1.00 – 3.00pm.
• Line dancing. Main Hall. 10.15- 12.15. Just turn up or email Karen Hadley on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Action on Hearing Loss hearing aid clinic. Reynolds Room 10.30 – 12.30
• Community Café in Bar 10.00am – 12.00
• Slimming World 4.15 – 7.30 in Reynolds Room. Contact Sam on email@example.com
• Stowe and Stanage WI monthly meeting in Dressing Room. 7pm
Wed, May 9th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm
Healthy Friendships in Reynolds Room 2-4pm
Army Cadets in Reynolds Room.
Thur, May 10th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 5pm
• Leg Club in Reynolds Room 9am to 12.00.
• Private meeting in bar 9.00am to 2.00pm
• EG Fitness & Dance & Musical theatre 4.30 – 6.15. Contact Emily on 07727-141440.
• Karate 6 – 8pm in Reynolds Room. 07816-926988 for more.
Fri, May 11th: Library open 2pm - 5pm
Sat, May 12th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm.
• Community Market Gardening Special in Main Hall 9.30am to 12.30pm, followed by screening of “How We Can Eat Our Landscapes” & discussion.
• Karate in Reynolds Room 10am – noon.
Sun, May 13th:
• Monthly Auction in Main Hall. Phone Neil Freeman on 07981-813325 for details.