What’s on in the week ahead
Mon, June 4th: Library closed
Tues, June 5th : Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 3pm - 6pm
• Welsh class in Dressing room. 9.30 – 11.30 & 1.00 – 3.00pm.
• Line dancing. Main Hall. 10.15- 12.15. Just turn up or email Karen Hadley on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Community Café in Bar. 10.00am – 12.00
Stowe & Stanage WI. Dressing Room from 7pm.
Wed, June 6t: Library open 10am - 12.30pm
• Play Radnor Stay and Play. Reynolds Room 10am – noon.
• Evergreen Tea Party. Bar from 1.30pm Army Cadets in Reynolds Room.
Teme Spirits AGM. Bar from 7pm.
Thur, June 7th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 5pm
• Leg Club in Reynolds Room 9am to 12.00.
• EG Fitness & Dance & Musical theatre 4.30 – 6.15. Contact Emily on 07727-141440.
• AHDB meeting in Bar/Small Hall 10am – 2.30pm.
• Private event in Main Hall all day.
• Karate 6 – 8pm in Hall. 07816-926988 for more.
Fri, June 8th: Library open 2pm - 5pm
Private event in Reynolds Room
Sat, June 9th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm.
• Karate in Reynolds Room 10am – 12 noon & 2 – 4pm.
• Community Market 9.30am – 12.30pm
Sun, June 10th: Danny Mason Shropshire Highlands Challenge cycle event. Hall all morning.
This blog is maintained by Chris Plant on behalf of the Management Committee to bring you all the other bits of Comm news and info that don't quite fit anywhere else.