Mon, June 4th: Library closed
Tues, June 5th : Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 3pm - 6pm
• Welsh class in Dressing room. 9.30 – 11.30 & 1.00 – 3.00pm.
• Line dancing. Main Hall. 10.15- 12.15. Just turn up or email Karen Hadley on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Community Café in Bar. 10.00am – 12.00
Stowe & Stanage WI. Dressing Room from 7pm.
Wed, June 6t: Library open 10am - 12.30pm
• Play Radnor Stay and Play. Reynolds Room 10am – noon.
• Evergreen Tea Party. Bar from 1.30pm Army Cadets in Reynolds Room.
Teme Spirits AGM. Bar from 7pm.
Thur, June 7th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 5pm
• Leg Club in Reynolds Room 9am to 12.00.
• EG Fitness & Dance & Musical theatre 4.30 – 6.15. Contact Emily on 07727-141440.
• AHDB meeting in Bar/Small Hall 10am – 2.30pm.
• Private event in Main Hall all day.
• Karate 6 – 8pm in Hall. 07816-926988 for more.
Fri, June 8th: Library open 2pm - 5pm
Private event in Reynolds Room
Sat, June 9th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm.
• Karate in Reynolds Room 10am – 12 noon & 2 – 4pm.
• Community Market 9.30am – 12.30pm
Sun, June 10th: Danny Mason Shropshire Highlands Challenge cycle event. Hall all morning.