What’s on in the week ahead:
Monday May 7th : Library closed .
Tuesday May 8th : Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 3pm - 6pm
• Welsh class in Dressing room. 9.30 – 11.30 & 1.00 – 3.00pm.
• Line dancing. Main Hall. 10.15- 12.15. Just turn up or email Karen Hadley on email@example.com
• Action on Hearing Loss hearing aid clinic. Reynolds Room 10.30 – 12.30
• Community Café in Bar 10.00am – 12.00
• Slimming World 4.15 – 7.30 in Reynolds Room. Contact Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stowe and Stanage WI monthly meeting in Dressing Room. 7pm
Wed, May 9th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm
Healthy Friendships in Reynolds Room 2-4pm
Army Cadets in Reynolds Room.
Thur, May 10th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm, 2pm - 5pm
• Leg Club in Reynolds Room 9am to 12.00.
• Private meeting in bar 9.00am to 2.00pm
• EG Fitness & Dance & Musical theatre 4.30 – 6.15. Contact Emily on 07727-141440.
• Karate 6 – 8pm in Reynolds Room. 07816-926988 for more.
Fri, May 11th: Library open 2pm - 5pm
Sat, May 12th: Library open 10am - 12.30pm.
• Community Market Gardening Special in Main Hall 9.30am to 12.30pm, followed by screening of “How We Can Eat Our Landscapes” & discussion.
• Karate in Reynolds Room 10am – noon.
Sun, May 13th:
• Monthly Auction in Main Hall. Phone Neil Freeman on 07981-813325 for details.
This blog is maintained by Chris Plant on behalf of the Management Committee to bring you all the other bits of Comm news and info that don't quite fit anywhere else.